Paradise Palms Resort Address
8950 Paradise Palms Boulevard, Kissimmee, Orlando, Florida 34747, USA
- Disney World Resort and Theme Parks – 8 miles and around 15 minutes drive.
- Seaworld Adventure Park and Discovery Cove – 15 miles and around 25 minutes drive.
- Universal Resort Orlando Theme Parks – 20 miles and around 30 minutes drive.
- Orlando International Airport – 27 miles and around 30 minutes drive.
- Legoland Florida Resort and Water Park – 35 miles and around 45 minutes drive.
- Sanford International Airport – 55 miles and around 60 minutes drive.
- Busch Gardens, Tampa – 75 miles and around 90 minutes drive.
- Kennedy Space Center – 70 miles and around 75 minutes drive.
- Cocoa Beach is the nearest beach to Orlando – around 60 miles and around 75 minutes drive.
- Daytona Beach is one of Florida’s most popular beaches – around 60 miles and around a 75 minute drive.
- Clearwater Beach on Florida’s Gulf Coast – around 100 miles and allow for a 2 hour drive.
- Miami International Airport and the Gold Coast Beaches – vary between 200 / 250 miles and allow for a 4 hour drive.
- More information about the Orlando Attractions
NB: All driving distances and times are approximate and dependent on local conditions and choice of routes. Use the information as a guide only.
Paradise Palms Resort Orlando is ideally located in the popular Western Kissimmee Area and is an upscale gated resort community – with a 24 hour manned security gate – situated just south of US Highway 192 and just a few minutes drive from the Disney World Orlando resort area. Sea World Adventure Park and Discovery Cove are around 20 minutes drive in the International Drive vicinity and Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure Theme Parks are an approximately 30 minutes drive.
Shops, supermarkets, restaurants, fast food outlets, leisure attractions and all types of general amenities are numerous and located within one mile and throughout the Kissimmee Area.